SoDak Grown Punch Cards
Dakota Rural Action is excited to bring back the SoDak Grown punch card program! Participating farmers’ markets and grocery stores will have punch cards available throughout the summer.
- Each time you purchase or harvest a local food item, give yourself a punch on your card. If you buy 3 local food items in one day, you’ll get three punches.
- Harvest 12 local food items, and you’ll get all 12 punches.
- Once you fill up your card, turn it in at any participating location, and your card will be entered into a monthly drawing where we’ll be giving away gift cards to the best local businesses.
- Enter as many completed punch cards as you want for more chances to win each month! Let’s build a strong resilient food system that supports our community and our local farmers and ranchers.
- Pick up your punch card and get started buying local food! Cards will be collected at the end of each month and winners randomly selected shortly thereafter.
- Drawings will take place during the months of June through October to highlight the peak of the local food season in South Dakota.
Let’s build a strong resilient food system that supports our community and our local farmers and ranchers.
Follow us on Facebook to find out more: facebook.com/SoDakGrown/
If you have any questions contact Dakota Rural Action at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (605)-697-5204
How do you learn more?