Local Foods Directory
WANT TO BE INCLUDED IN OUR 2023-2024 LOCAL FOODS DIRECTORY?
Are you a grower? Farmers Market manager? Indigenous Led Foodways Initiative? Part of a community garden?
We want you listed in the newest edition of the South Dakota Local Foods Directory!
This FREE directory connects consumers with farmers & other food producers in their area, and is one of many projects seeking to coordinate a stronger food system in our state.
To be listed in the directory:
- Producers must be located in South Dakota, Sovereign Native Nation of the Dakotas, or in the state “border” regions serving South Dakotans.
- Must be a farmers market OR community garden OR Indigenous Led Foodways Initiative or Project.
- Must be producers of food or farm-based products (utilizing ingredients produced on-farm).
- Must be directly marketed to consumers.
- No non-food items unless the producer also sells food items.
- Free listings must be 75 words or less.
- **Each producer must fill out the form below to be listed. Even if you have been listed in past directories, we still need you complete a new form!**
- Producers and businesses can inquire about purchasing ad space in the directory, but first priority will be given to free producer listings.
- Deadline to submit is Monday, May 22, 2023
Call 605-697-5204 ext. 200 or email email@example.com with questions.